Inject confidence into conversations with your boardroom members. Book a coaching session with Amanda Scott and identify three things you can do to get your Personal Boardroom up and running.
Amanda has worked as a coach for over 15 years, helping people at all levels and stages of their career. Her experience covers
- staying visible and getting things done in large companies
- working your network as a small business to win clients
- staying connected when you are self-employed
- making career transitions – up, out, sideways and beyond
- finding opportunities when you don’t have a job
The Personal Boardroom was developed by Zella King and Amanda Scott and is grounded in research from academic studies of the networks of high-performers. It has been used in many well known companies, including the BBC, Capital One, Cisco, Diageo, Google, NatWest, Severn Trent and Tesco.