A 45 minute consultation with Amanda Scott, the Personal Boardroom Coach.
This conversation will help you:
- Think about your network in a new way as you learn about 12 well-defined roles people play
- Get insight about purposeful conversations that can help you succeed
- Identify how to create momentum if you are feeling stuck in your job or career
- Create energy and a social vibe even while you are working from home
Amanda has worked as a coach for over 15 years, helping people at all levels and stages of their career. Her experience covers
- staying visible and getting things done in large companies
- working your network as a small business to win clients
- staying connected when you are self-employed
- making career transitions – up, out, sideways and beyond
- finding opportunities when you don’t have a job
As part of this purchase, you will have access to the premium version of the Personal Boardroom planning tool.
The Personal Boardroom was developed by Zella King and Amanda Scott and is grounded in research from academic studies of the networks of high-performers. It has been used in many well known companies, including the BBC, Capital One, Cisco, Diageo, Google, NatWest, Severn Trent and Tesco.