Who is in your Personal Boardroom?
A practical way to build the network you need to succeed
You’re only as good as the people you surround yourself with. But when did you last think about who exactly that is, and whether you’ve got the right people around you?
What you’ll find in this book
- Discover the five steps to designing a Personal Boardroom.
- Learn how to choose 6-12 members from across your network.
- Discover the 12 roles you need in your Personal Boardroom, and decide who can play those roles for you.
- Find out how to make your Personal Boardroom stronger.
- Act on practical advice to start conversations with a purpose.
- Enabled by your own Personal Boardroom, use the same framework to provide help to others.
Zella King and Amanda Scott have nailed the secret of modern career success: knowing who to ask for help from, and how to help others in equal measure.
We’d be delighted if you’d like to buy a print version of our book from us. You can also buy it from Amazon. And you can download it for free on most e-publishing platforms.
If you’re interested in a bulk purchase of printed books, we can get copies printed in the US and shipped directly to you for a lower price. Please contact us.