We think we know what makes for a good coaching relationship:
So why not try the Personal Boardroom?
The Personal Boardroom is a practical, simple approach that will change the way you talk to your clients about their network. It is based on the idea of 12 roles that people in their network can play to help them succeed. The Personal Boardroom will widen their thinking about who can help with their personal, job and career goals. They will get ideas for purposeful conversations that will take them nearer to realising those goals.
Our planning tool contains everything your client needs to design the boardroom that will make their job, career and personal goals a reality.
- A self-service tool to learn about the Personal Boardroom framework
- Your clients work towards an effective Boardroom by identifying people for each of the 12 roles
- They can share their Personal Boardroom plan with you at any stage
- The tool encourages stretch and diversity in who they surround themselves with, and commitment to action
- There are short, helpful videos that explain and inspire, and practical tips that show how to apply the thinking in reality
- It works on any device and they don’t have to download anything
Watch a video demonstrating the Personal Boardroom tool
How this will help you create a good coaching relationship:
How to buy
You can buy licences for your clients to use the Personal Boardroom tool. You will be given a link or a registration code to share with them. We sell these in bundles.
Many coaches like our paired offer, which gives you the opportunity to try the Personal Boardroom framework for yourself, and includes a print copy of our book Who is in your Personal Boardroom? which will provide you with detail about the framework and confidence to use it with your clients.
- One licence for your client to use the Personal Boardroom planning tool with premium content
- A pdf report of their Personal Boardroom that they can share and discuss with you
- Two licences for the Personal Boardroom planning tool (one for you to try, one for the client)
- A pdf report of the client's Personal Boardroom that they can share and discuss with you
- A print copy of the Personal Boardroom book
- 5 licences for the Personal Boardroom planning tool
- Each with one pdf report that they can share and discuss with you
Thank you for your interest in Personal Boardroom. Do ask questions about what we do and how we work. Zella or Amanda will get back to you shortly.