In a time of social distancing, how can you help your clients maintain and grow their professional network?
Try asking them: Who is in your personal boardroom?
So why not try the Personal Boardroom?
The Personal Boardroom is a practical, simple approach that will change the way you talk to your clients about their network. It is based on the idea of 12 roles that people in their network can play to help them succeed. The Personal Boardroom will widen their thinking about who can help with their personal, job and career goals. They will get ideas for purposeful conversations that will take them nearer to realising those goals.
Our planning tool contains everything your client needs to design the boardroom that will make their job, career and personal goals a reality.
- A self-service tool to learn about the Personal Boardroom framework
- Your clients work towards an effective Boardroom by identifying people for each of the 12 roles
- They can share their Personal Boardroom plan with you at any stage
- The tool encourages stretch and diversity in who they surround themselves with, and commitment to action
- There are short, helpful videos that explain and inspire, and practical tips that show how to apply the thinking in reality
- It works on any device and they don’t have to download anything
How this will make you happy:
How to buy
You can buy licences for your clients to use the Personal Boardroom tool. You will be given a link or a registration code to share with them. We sell these in bundles, and our introductory bundle includes a print copy of our book Who is in your Personal Boardroom? which will provide you with detail about the framework and confidence to use it with your clients.
- Two licences for the Personal Boardroom planning tool
- A print copy of the book Who is in your Personal Boardroom?
5 licence bundle
- 5 licences for the Personal Boardroom planning tool
10 licence bundle
- 10 licences for the Personal Boardroom planning tool
What people say about the Personal Boardroom
Zella King and Amanda Scott have nailed the secret of modern career success: knowing who to ask for help from, and how to help others in equal measure.
About the book, “Who is in your Personal Boardroom?” — A brilliant, simple and intuitive way to set about personal and career development”
About a coaching session with Amanda — “It increased my awareness of me and my position within the organisational network by making me think about managing up, down and within my peer group. It’s turned out to be the best development conversation of my career.”
As someone who doesn’t like the whole idea of networking, I love the Personal Boardroom construct. It helped me really think about what I need to prioritise and gave me a structure to do it within. My observation was that a number of others felt the same and got some real benefit from the speed network session by being able to have focussed and meaningful discussions aligned to their goals
If you would like to talk to use about the Personal Boardroom planning tool and how you can use it in your coaching work, please contact us. Zella or Amanda will get back to you soon.